Stanford GSE 2022

2 hours ago, EverythingAHH said:

Had an interview last week with POI from Columbia. At the end I was offered admission. Official email to check the website came on the 8th. This is for a PhD. 

I checked TC's portal and it says nothing. Nothing from Stanford or NYU either. This is killing me... 

I hope you all hear back soon - sending good wishes!

I had short chats (won't really call it an interview) with the respective POIs at Stanford (last week of Jan) and Columbia (early Feb).

Someone asked about my profile: I reckon I have a reasonably strong background in applied econometrics and have completed graduate level coursework in Economics. I am currently predoctoral research fellow for a celebrated professor at a top US department. 

Good luck! 

1 hour ago, Catlinguist said:

Hello all!! 
Good luck to everyone. I applied to the SHIPS educational linguistics PhD program, has anyone heard from that department?  I’m guessing I didn’t get in as Stanford has been radio silent but just wanted to check in 

I applied to a different SHIPS program and haven't heard anything. It seems like the various programs in the GSE operate pretty distinctly, so I wouldn't take silence as a bad sign just yet.