On 1/24/2022 at 3:23 PM, Earofthetiger said:

Did anyone who got accepted receive any funding/scholarship information? Even if you didn't, do you know how much they usually offer as an aid? Also, like what's the most they could offer (besides full ride), etc. 

Hey - first of all, congrats on getting in!

Secondly, when I was accepted formally through the portal the bottom of my page had a link directly to a second letter - my financial aid award. I got them at the same time. If you were admitted earlier, perhaps they are still finalizing it. However, for me the experience was: email that my portal was updated, notification on portal of unread message, message taking me to acceptance letter, link to second letter of financial aid found at the bottom of letter. Let me know if your experience was any different or the second letter was missing. Interested to hear this, but again I was accepted later than you in the cycle. Don't be worried you didn't receive any scholarship. Everyone I've met has received between $10-$25k, with a small set of outliers who received over $25k. Just my personal experience.

On 1/3/2022 at 5:08 AM, Silva said:

Hey,

I missed the spreadsheet, lol. But I agree for the safety and data protection aspect of it. Next month Harris will set up the slack account, we could potentially create one for the upcoming year.

Also, Thanks for the details. It is extremely helpful in knowing how much we should be aiming to save or ration for the living expenses.

Also, another question about opportunities, do you know if a few MPP students secure internships at MBB management consulting firms? 

Apologies, I think I forgot to answer this twice. Yes, I know some! I'm mostly going off of the Linkedin profiles/social media updates of second-years I know personally or tangentially. Most seem to have relevant background experience, and used Harris experience and (endless) connections to pivot it seems. I only know two semi-personally since I'm a first-year. One was in the IB formerly, another a global development IGO interestingly enough. I know this is vague but hopefully it's better than nothing. I don't want to misrepresent a small sample size. Cheers!

25 minutes ago, bryan888 said:

Congratulations!! Did they happen to share about when the online portal will be updated officially?

I also just received a call - MSCAPP with 15k per year. They said official results will be released on the portal Wednesday by 7pm (I assume central time but I didn't confirm)

Edited by kathrynl

47 minutes ago, mppth said:

just got a call saying I was admitted to MPP :)
I can die in peace now.

FYI: I am an international student, they sent an email for me to call back 30 mins ago :)

Congratulations!! I can't believe they are making calls at 6 am from Chicago haha

Edited by mk0101