24 minutes ago, agv1992mx said:

From another post, it seems they don't call all admitted students. We will know by 7pm

What's the logic behind the calls though? Does it mean anything- better aid or something else? And especially, does it happen a lot for international students?

Edited by mk0101

1 hour ago, FuturePolicyMaker said:

Does anyone know whether in the past, has anyone gotten results without having received a call?

I'm in Asia and it's past midnight here now, and 7pm Central Time (UTC-6) is about 8am where I am. I'm super nervous and wonder whether I should anticipate a call or take it as a sign that I may not be accepted.

I hope results come out soon (much before 7 pm). This is too much waiting with anticipation now!!!

Saw the email and got a call today (from a 779 number) w/ an acceptance message and funding info (10k initial offer). I am sure they are making the rounds on calling folks so I would make sure to answer your phone if you can today if you see an IL number. Wishing everyone the best outcome on admission and funding!

Edited by extraespresso

2 minutes ago, mk0101 said:

For everyone getting calls and otherwise- is the application portal updated yet for anyone? 

No, the person on the phone said the portal will be updated for all at the same time and I just double checked and no portal update so it seems they are for sure sticking to a set 7pm CST deadline. 

Hey, I just got an email acceptance from Harris for MSCAPP!!

i did not see any mention of an award tho, is that something that will come later? Or where will I see it?

edit: woops just saw it! 10k award, it’s not as much as I was hoping for. Hopefully will get more on appeal!

Edited by Hotdoglov

In for MPP. Feeling great!

First, I received a call and, then, an update in the application status page. Congratulations to all who got through. ???

Others who are anxiously waiting, best wishes to you all. Please remember, good things take time. Maybe, the good news is on the way! ?