• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just found this forum, was looking for info on SAIS Financial Aid and all that, but awesome that there's this thread here. Last year's SAIS thread has some details on people getting financial aid.

Got my SAIS Europe MAIR Acceptance on the 17th. Coming from a (small-ish) Canadian University, straight out of undergrad. Low-Mid 90s average. Minor work experience in energy, written essentially two undergrad theses (one official, another one a part of a specialized program). (International) Business Degree with a significant focus on polisci & econ throughout my electives.

I'll be waiting on Financial Aid (email said mid March) to make my final decision - SAIS price is steep coming from Canada. Applied to a few other programs in Europe (got into one, waiting on Financial Aid/Scholarship decision in March/April too), and two in Canada (Toronto and Carleton).

Happy Holidays to everyone that celebrates.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! I do not know what is the exact acceptance rate, however, a student at SAIS told me that it is quite high. But that’s all what I can tell sorry.

10 hours ago, jahnavimukul said:

Hello. Any idea when regular decision will roll around? Also, on a side note: is it harder to get into SAIS DC for both years than SAIS Europe for One year and DC for the next? (This is for MAIR).

Their website says we will hear by March 9. https://sais.jhu.edu/admissions/masters-program-admissions/how-apply/how-apply-ma-washington-dc

just got into SAIS MAIR and Fletcher MALD today. No money at all ( im an international student didnt even apply lmao). I am surprised that Tufts rejected my application to its MGA program and admitted me to the MALD one lol. Didnt know they could just change my choice.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm curious where everyone is landing with regards to accepting their offer here.  Is there an admitted students chat or a group for people planning on accepting the offer?  Also, it seems all of their "open house" type events are virtual -- is anyone aware of any in-person events for the MAIR program?

16 minutes ago, hale486 said:

I'm curious where everyone is landing with regards to accepting their offer here.  Is there an admitted students chat or a group for people planning on accepting the offer?  Also, it seems all of their "open house" type events are virtual -- is anyone aware of any in-person events for the MAIR program?

Hello there! I am not so sure of any current 'admitted students chat' so far but there is currently a group on Facebook. Also, all the events have been purely online for now. I am not sure if there are any in-person events before the 'decision' date. :)