Hello everyone!

I saw posts from previous where people started a thread of where they are applying and created some camaraderie within the education circle. 

Where is everyone applying? Share results/thoughts/comments if you'd like. 

I have applied to the Education Policy Masters programs at American and Johns Hopkins.  

• 3 weeks later...

I have been exhausted to reload the result page for assuring whether I miss some information on interview or any other updates. Should you may prefer to leave any new updates from the institutions you applied, ether it is good or bad, would be highly appreciated for individuals, those who may struggle with their mail box and Gradcafe. (I applied to 10 schools.)haha  

Hey everyone!

I am applying to the UPenn GSE MSED in Education Policy Program (Part-Time) after the completion of my M.A. in Higher & Postsecondary Education at Columbia University, Teachers College!

Very nervous, and I have a 3.831 GPA for this semester.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, cosmopoliticalscientist said:

Anyone able to compute the chances of M.A. admissions notifications coming out later today (3/1) for UCLA GSE?? 

Of course I'm horsing around, but then again... ?

Good luck and good spirits to everyone as we wait to hear back! ?

Anyone know what time of day they normally release theirs ??