SIPA - Fall 2022

Nomad48

Hi just received the news that I am waitlisted by SIPA MIA. Just wondering if anyone is in the same situation? I heard they only have a small number on the waitlist, does it mean that my chance is not so low? Should I write them a letter or stuff?

On 3/19/2022 at 1:13 PM, Tinampp said:

Hi just received the news that I am waitlisted by SIPA MIA. Just wondering if anyone is in the same situation? I heard they only have a small number on the waitlist, does it mean that my chance is not so low? Should I write them a letter or stuff?

Hello Tinampp! I am exactly in the same situation. I sent you a message - maybe we can share the 'stress' of waiting while we're at it.

Also, again, congratulations to everyone who got in! I'd just like to ask if there is a specific date referred to in your letter about confirming your spot? Thank you so much! :)

1 hour ago, laban said:

Hello Tinampp! I am exactly in the same situation. I sent you a message - maybe we can share the 'stress' of waiting while we're at it.

Also, again, congratulations to everyone who got in! I'd just like to ask if there is a specific date referred to in your letter about confirming your spot? Thank you so much! :)

April 15

Just got acceptance for the MPA! Any idea approximately when funding information will be released? They say within the next few weeks in the email. I need to accept/reject by may 1st... 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 6:13 AM, Tinampp said:

Join the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/JNtsgVI38VbAdsYhHmex2N

share with other waitlisted candidates, lets stay connected

Edited by Rigidqueen

On 3/16/2022 at 7:18 AM, laban said:

Congratulations to everyone who got in! Exciting times! I don't know if there's anyone who's in the same position as well but I was just wondering if there are fellow WL hopefuls in the thread? It seemed like a really busy application season this year and I do hope that we can get notifications soon(er)! :) 

What program were you waitlisted from?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 6:13 AM, Tinampp said:

Have you received any update on your waitlist from SIPA?