McMaster MSc eHealth Fall 2022 application

Abhro1997

Just completed my interview. It went pretty well. My interviewers Dr. Lokker and Dr. Barr were very chill. They just asked me few behavioral questions- scenario based (talk about your own life experiences).

All the best to all of you who have got their interview invites.

Edited by Abhro1997

Just completed my interview also - the questions I was asked were very similar to the mock interview I did with one of the alumni from McMaster's ehealth. Overall I felt very good because some of my answers were already improved during the mock interview.

Good luck to all of you! I told them I was accepted into UofT MHI already and asked when I'd hear back but they're definitely still going through all the applications!

4 hours ago, vijay112 said:

Just completed my interview also - the questions I was asked were very similar to the mock interview I did with one of the alumni from McMaster's ehealth. Overall I felt very good because some of my answers were already improved during the mock interview.

Good luck to all of you! I told them I was accepted into UofT MHI already and asked when I'd hear back but they're definitely still going through all the applications!

congratulations on both the MHI offer and the interview! 

Do you know if there are still sending out interview invitations?

1 hour ago, naji said:

congratulations on both the MHI offer and the interview! 

Do you know if there are still sending out interview invitations?

Thank you, they said they had more interviews to go, I'm not sure if that means more interview invites or if all interview invites are sent. But I wouldn't be surprised if they are continuing to send out interview invites as we speak.

Edited by vijay112

7 hours ago, vijay112 said:

Congratulations on your offer in MHI

44 minutes ago, ItsT said:

Hi Everyone,

I got an email this evening and it said I was recommended to admissions and will receive an offer after a final review of my application.

I interviewed on the 25th! 

Congratulations on your acceptance! I interviewed on the 18th, feeling anxious now. Anyone else got an acceptance? 

48 minutes ago, ItsT said:

Hi Everyone,

I got an email this evening and it said I was recommended to admissions and will receive an offer after a final review of my application.

I interviewed on the 25th! 

Congratulations! On your acceptance

4 minutes ago, bgs23 said:

Congratulations on your acceptance! I interviewed on the 18th, feeling anxious now. Anyone else got an acceptance? 

I feel the same. I was interviewed on 22nd March and haven't heard anything from them yet??

6 minutes ago, Abhro1997 said:

I feel the same. I was interviewed on 22nd March and haven't heard anything from them yet??

? i’m super anxious and updating this forum constantly. Overthinking my interview too. Good luck to you! I’m hoping they are catching up or something. 

4 hours ago, bgs23 said:

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that i received my offer of acceptance this afternoon letting me know I will be recommended for acceptance into the full time program. Good luck to everyone :)!!!

Congratulations!!!