McMaster MSc eHealth Fall 2022 application

Abhro1997

Hi guys
happy to find this forum
I submitted my profile in Jan 2022 as International applicant.
Thankfully, I just received my interview confirmation for 4th April 2022.

if anyone has any info which can help in the interview please..
Thanks in advance

51 minutes ago, DanyaKh said:

Hi guys
happy to find this forum
I submitted my profile in Jan 2022 as International applicant.
Thankfully, I just received my interview confirmation for 4th April 2022.

if anyone has any info which can help in the interview please..
Thanks in advance

Congratulations. Just prepare yourself in tackling behavior based questions. Use the STAR technique. Other than that basic question like Why eHealth and why McMaster?

1 hour ago, cindychiu910 said:

@ItsT @bgs23 congratulation on your acceptance! Do you mind sharing your profile? Are you domestic or international students? Thanks! 

Hi Cindy, 

Thank you, I hope your interview went amazing - I am a domestic applicant, I studied at an Ontario university. In terms of my background I did my undergrad in Health Informatics and I currently work at the hospital with an EHR and do a lot of project management/change management related work. 

Hi guys. I am an international applicant. I still have not heard back from MacMaster yet. Got rejected by UVic. I am getting very anxious and worried now. Mac said they will be process applications, interviews, and offers until the end of April

Still getting anxious every day

Happy to hear some of you have gotten interview invitations and accepts alrdy 

5 hours ago, scha said:

Hi guys. I am an international applicant. I still have not heard back from MacMaster yet. Got rejected by UVic. I am getting very anxious and worried now. Mac said they will be process applications, interviews, and offers until the end of April

Still getting anxious every day

Happy to hear some of you have gotten interview invitations and accepts alrdy 

I am so sorry for your rejection in UVic. I hate to see PPL getting rejected. I hope you get interview invite soon.

Good luck!!!!!

17 hours ago, cindychiu910 said:

@ItsT @bgs23 congratulation on your acceptance! Do you mind sharing your profile? Are you domestic or international students? Thanks! 

Hi Cindy! 

Thank you :). I am too a domestic student and got my specialized honours degree in informatics in Ontario. I also do a bunch of research in the area with published papers. I wish you the best of luck as it is an amazing field! 

@ItsT, @bgs23 Wow, You both have amazing profile! And you're all in the field already! Have you guys accepted the offers or are you still waiting for decisions from other schools?

I'm an oversea nurse trying to transit into health informatics. McMaster is my top choice, really hope to hear back anytime soon.

Thanks again for sharing! 

Edited by cindychiu910

13 hours ago, cindychiu910 said:

@ItsT, @bgs23 Wow, You both have amazing profile! And you're all in the field already! Have you guys accepted the offers or are you still waiting for decisions from other schools?

I'm an oversea nurse trying to transit into health informatics. McMaster is my top choice, really hope to hear back anytime soon.

Thanks again for sharing! 

Hi Cindy, thank you! and Good luck :) Hope you hear back soon too.  

I have not accepted the offer yet as the official one takes a bit to be sent since they confirm your grades etc with the universities themselves. The early acceptance was sent to me and I am just waiting on the official. @ItsT, have you gotten your official yet? 

1 hour ago, bgs23 said:

Hi Cindy, thank you! and Good luck :) Hope you hear back soon too.  

I have not accepted the offer yet as the official one takes a bit to be sent since they confirm your grades etc with the universities themselves. The early acceptance was sent to me and I am just waiting on the official. @ItsT, have you gotten your official yet? 

Hey @bgs23

I have not received the official yet, still waiting. I did email them asking what the graduate office looks at and they mentioned they check to see if you completed your degree and your GPA (I guess you can say its a formality). @cindychiu910 I really hope you and everyone else receive good news soon!(: 

Edited by ItsT

1 hour ago, ItsT said:

Hey @bgs23

I have not received the official yet, still waiting. I did email them asking what the graduate office looks at and they mentioned they check to see if you completed your degree and your GPA (I guess you can say its a formality). @cindychiu910 I really hope you and everyone else receive good news soon!(: 

Yes that’s what I thought as well. I believe in the next few weeks we should receive it. :) 

Best of luck to everyone! 

4 hours ago, vijay112 said:

I just got accepted! Very excited!!

I've now heard back from all the grad programs I applied to. Wait is finally OVER!!

Congratulations! Did you receive the official acceptance? 

2 hours ago, cindychiu910 said:

Hi! I just got my recommendation email this morning! I'm so excited! 

Lemme know when you receive the official letter. Hope it comes soon so I can start applying my student visa yay!!!

Congratulations @cindychiu910 Just hope i get the recommendation soon. Losing hope here? it's been 2 weeks

3 hours ago, cindychiu910 said:

Hi! I just got my recommendation email this morning! I'm so excited! 

Lemme know when you receive the official letter. Hope it comes soon so I can start applying my student visa yay!!!

Congratulations Cindy :) 

Hope to see you in September! 

Congratulations everyone who received there recommendation and/or offer.

I also just got my recommendation email yesterday midnight! 

Does anyone have any idea how much time graduate studies will take to roll out the offer letter ?(International Students)

10 hours ago, rayy said:

Congratulations everyone who received there recommendation and/or offer.

I also just got my recommendation email yesterday midnight! 

Does anyone have any idea how much time graduate studies will take to roll out the offer letter ?(International Students)

I'm unsure how long it will take since it's different for everyone but I'm assuming it shouldn't be more than the current month to get to students.