McMaster MSc eHealth Fall 2022 application

Abhro1997

Hello All,

I just received my recommendation for the course based program yesterday afternoon. I got my offer from waterloo back on the 7th (recommended on the 30th of March). I am still undecided between the two programs, between the two, which would you guys choose?

10 hours ago, KfKrabby said:

Hello All,

I just received my recommendation for the course based program yesterday afternoon. I got my offer from waterloo back on the 7th (recommended on the 30th of March). I am still undecided between the two programs, between the two, which would you guys choose?

According to my knowledge, when I was searching for my master programs that health informatics program in Waterloo was running in complete online mode  and furthermore McMaster program do have 8 months of coop and this program running from more than decade I guess and build awesome network around this industry.

So I would recommend you to go with McMaster or  else talk with different alumni of both the program and industry. 

Guys! I'm thinking how about we make a group to discuss next steps, permits, housing etc for eHealth at Mac. 

Drop you instagram and lets connect. 

Edited by DanyaKh