Skowhegan 2022

nycart88

On 2/6/2022 at 10:14 AM, nycart88 said:

Hi is anyone here applying to Skowhegan 2022? If so, has anyone had their videos downloaded yet? I had mine downloaded 33x and played 3x. I know it's early in the game but curious what everyone else is seeing on their analysis on Vimeo.

Good luck all!

On 2/12/2022 at 11:42 AM, CatchThemAll said:

My video was viewed 3 times too! Twice in January and once in February. Realizing that I can track their views make me even more anxious 

yea, same here, exactly what you just posted. I thought my video was downloaded but it was 33 impressions I saw (not downloads) which not 100% what that is exactly. Do you see the same?

18 minutes ago, nycart88 said:

yea, same here, exactly what you just posted. I thought my video was downloaded but it was 33 impressions I saw (not downloads) which not 100% what that is exactly. Do you see the same?

also, did you see someone located in Mexico look at your video ? That might have been random

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No emails today-- (most institutions have a 5pm cut off and the last rejection I received in 2019 was at 1ish PM) that (given their track record) means that its Monday rejections go out. Take it easy this weekend and coast it out.

On 4/8/2022 at 7:52 PM, cixelated said:

No emails today-- (most institutions have a 5pm cut off and the last rejection I received in 2019 was at 1ish PM) that (given their track record) means that its Monday rejections go out. Take it easy this weekend and coast it out.

I think they are later this year. I was told they are behind. Did anyone submit videos? If so, are you seeing any activity? 

On 4/11/2022 at 4:41 PM, nycart88 said:

I think they are later this year. I was told they are behind. Did anyone submit videos? If so, are you seeing any activity? 

still nothing for me too. what did they say about being behind, did you get an indication of how delayed it will be?

7 hours ago, Scencefair said:

still nothing for me too. what did they say about being behind, did you get an indication of how delayed it will be?

The person who answered me said that they may be a week behind because of so many applications last year. Maybe due to them not running the residency last year (?) So I guess next week or late this week ??

13 hours ago, dramallama_07 said:

That's so weird. It doesn't say anywhere on my email. I just have a confirmation receipt of the payment

I applied on 1/9 (last minute) and this was my number:

Thank you for applying to Skowhegan.
Your application number is 1759.

still no word. 

1 hour ago, nycart88 said:

I applied on 1/9 (last minute) and this was my number:

Thank you for applying to Skowhegan.
Your application number is 1759.

still no word. 

Lol I applied later than you. 1/10 and that too 10:30 pm. All I got was receipt of the money received