OISE Med Counselling Psychology 2022

wwainnnnai

On 3/21/2022 at 9:37 AM, BuddingMagnolia said:

OISE just emailed me today to let me know that they started releasing admission decisions last week and are continuing on a rolling basis. I don't know what that means for our specific program applications, but hopefully the decisions will start coming in this week! Fingers crossed for everyone!

I don’t think that refers to the MEd program! It may be to other programs (e.g, clinical, developmental, etc) . I read on the thread that someone contacted them and asked them about the MEd counselling program and they told them results will be sent in April/May

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

Edited by ManukaHoney

23 minutes ago, ManukaHoney said:

I don’t think that refers to the MEd program! It may be to other programs (e.g, clinical, developmental, etc) . I read on the thread that someone contacted them and asked them about the MEd counselling program and they told them results will be sent in April/May

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

You are so right - that was totally my mistake! I actually did email them too about a week ago, and they told me that they will be sending out decisions starting at the beginning of April

5 hours ago, stillpsych said:

I keep hoping decisions come out this week since it's the beginning of April, I can't wait until May i'm going crazy with anxiety 

same here, I was just checking. Nothing yet though

so far I saw 6 rejections on the results portal that came today, no acceptances though. Any body hear back exactly from the counselling and psychotherapy stream ?

Edited by Cubz

4 hours ago, postpostmodern said:

Got a rejection this morning FYI. Was an email to check the portal.

4 hours ago, BayanAkk said:

Just got a rejection email this morning Guys! Best of luck to everyone else!

Sorry about this guys, I wish you all the best in other endeavours ... 

5 hours ago, Mellomelon said:

What portal do we check?

The application portal. The one that shows your application status. However, many people’s statuses have not been changed from “submitted”.

I have heard that they are still working on it. 

On 4/6/2022 at 3:05 PM, Cubz said:

so far I saw 6 rejections on the results portal that came today, no acceptances though. Any body hear back exactly from the counselling and psychotherapy stream ?

Which other website/forum are you checking? I haven't been able to find any others about the OISE MEd CPsych!

20 minutes ago, Maplesyru said:

Which other website/forum are you checking? I haven't been able to find any others about the OISE MEd CPsych!

its on gradcafe's results forum, but most have been clinical and counselling psych program for OISE