2023 Applicants

Hi, anyone here who's done the interview with UChicago? I finished mine on Friday--not sure how I feel about it. Did anyone get info on when we'll be hearing back? I'm expecting sleepless nights til then. 

3 hours ago, Wif said:

Hi, anyone here who's done the interview with UChicago? I finished mine on Friday--not sure how I feel about it. Did anyone get info on when we'll be hearing back? I'm expecting sleepless nights til then. 

Hi - I did mine on Friday as well! I heard the committee is meeting on Monday, so I would guess they will be sending offers sometime next week. This seems to have  been the case last year as well - interviews between 25th and 28th of Jan, offers on 1st and 2nd of Feb.

3 hours ago, forwondred said:

Hi - I did mine on Friday as well! I heard the committee is meeting on Monday, so I would guess they will be sending offers sometime next week. This seems to have  been the case last year as well - interviews between 25th and 28th of Jan, offers on 1st and 2nd of Feb.

Thanks so much for sharing! That sounds like we won't have to wait too long, and I really hope there are no rejections from the interview pool. Wishing good luck to us both.

3 hours ago, bootscootinboogie17 said:

Brown acceptance on a Sunday?! Can anyone claim it? 

Hoping I still have a chance ? but maybe not ?

hi!!!! they called at about 9AM EST, and it appears someone else just posted an acceptance. my fingers are crossed for you and everyone who applied