Fall 2023 Business Ph.D. Applicants

Jstyle

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, bittereclipse said:

Could be that more people will come on the forums later in January or a sign that there are not as many applicants this year. Hoping for the latter! If anyone wants to practice interviewing each other hit me up! 

Are you applying to CB and/or micro-OB? I saw on Twitter there's a free behavioral science PhD interview prep workshop on Jan 17. It might be helpful for ya so you could check it out.

7 minutes ago, BizPhDLeggo said:

Are you applying to CB and/or micro-OB? I saw on Twitter there's a free behavioral science PhD interview prep workshop on Jan 17. It might be helpful for ya so you could check it out.

I'm applying to CB and some micro-OB! Would you happen to have a link handy for that? I'm not on Twitter much haha. Thank you so much!

Edited by bittereclipse

On 12/30/2022 at 10:12 PM, bittereclipse said:

I'm applying to CB and some micro-OB! Would you happen to have a link handy for that? I'm not on Twitter much haha. Thank you so much!

Hi! Would you be able to DM me the link too? Thanks!

3 hours ago, ct95 said:

Hi! Would you be able to DM me the link too? Thanks!

signup duration has passed and they have messaged the selected people to RSVP. it appears that there are a lot of people interested in the workshop and thus I am guessing this year is gonna be a tough year (well every year is tough lmao....

58 minutes ago, BizPhDLeggo said:

signup duration has passed and they have messaged the selected people to RSVP. it appears that there are a lot of people interested in the workshop and thus I am guessing this year is gonna be a tough year (well every year is tough lmao....

Yeah, though it seems competiton is less this year, but my potential advisor (top bschool) told that they have received almost same amt of apps as last year. But the no. of good profiles always are in the same amt, mostly no. of poor profiles increase, but ynk.

9 minutes ago, adam99999 said:

Yeah, though it seems competiton is less this year, but my potential advisor (top bschool) told that they have received almost same amt of apps as last year. But the no. of good profiles always are in the same amt, mostly no. of poor profiles increase, but ynk.

not to be confused with an interview, this is my masters supervisor with whom im planning to do my phd too, so we are communicating throughout the process