Fall 2023 Business Ph.D. Applicants

Jstyle

On 1/17/2023 at 5:27 PM, labolabo said:

Did you see it on GradCafe? I also saw one. Do you know which track? 

It was for the OM track
Which post are you talking about? I don't think that I noticed anything in another thread

12 hours ago, zed9090 said:

I applied 17 programs (I am on CB track), only got one interview by now...

I mean this is frustrated, anyone has update from UMinnesota,  UChicago, Yale, Penn State, ASU, UArizona, UBC?

I have applied to ASU but have not yet heard back yet. If you don't mind sharing, where did you receive interview from?

6 hours ago, aspirant2023 said:

Hey. Anyone heard from Strategy/Management Columbia, Cornell, UNC, Carlson, Wharton? There are very few updates on this on the results page. It would be great to know is someone received invites. I cant keep calm...hahaha

Yea...

Wharton, Columbia, Carlson already sent the invitation for the first round interview last week for strategy/entrepreneurship.

Other schools have already sent at least the first round interview invitation (INSEAD, Ross etc).

I haven't applied to UNC and haven't heard from Cornell yet.

I hope everything goes well.

6 minutes ago, aspirant2023 said:

Thank you. Its so weird the email that i received from Columbia earlier. They said they haven't shortlisted yet. All the best to you.

I received the invitation on January 30th. Just finished the interview two days ago.

Maybe they are still in the process of selecting candidates!

2 hours ago, fgvadhsjk said:

Has anyone heard from Cornell's management & organisation group? I got interviews from most of mgt programs that I applied to except for this one...

I didn't hear from Cornell as well.

But there are other so many strong Macro programs other than Cornell so....

I've applied to London Business School, INSEAD, Imperial College London, London School of Economics and University College London for a PhD in Management (Entrepreneurship/Strategy). Anyone here who has received Acceptances or Interview requests?