Fall 2023 Business Ph.D. Applicants

Jstyle

3 hours ago, Roop said:

I've applied to London Business School, INSEAD, Imperial College London, London School of Economics and University College London for a PhD in Management (Entrepreneurship/Strategy). Anyone here who has received Acceptances or Interview requests?

I have only submitted an application to INSEAD EFE from your list. INSEAD has already extended interview invitations.

i'm not so sure about the rest

1 hour ago, MoDakeshi said:

I have only submitted an application to INSEAD EFE from your list. INSEAD has already extended interview invitations.

i'm not so sure about the rest

Thanks for that and Good Luck! Have you had your interview? When did they reach out to schedule it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 3:26 AM, BestLobster said:

Has anyone received updates from Wharton? I saw that decisions in management and accounting are released today. I wonder if other concentrations are also released? (especially OID) Thanks!

Hi, yes, received the admission last week.

Hey there! Just got waitlisted by UNC Chapel Hill OB. 

If any UNC offeree is in the forum, could you send me a DM? I would love to learn about the likelihood of you taking the offer — My UNC POI told me I'm one of those on the top of the waitlist but my other offer is exploding. I would love to figure out whether I should wait for UNC. Thanks!

Hi everyone!
Do you know any reliable sites that give a ballpark about PhD stipends per business school?
Or even a more suitable thread to post this question?

P.S. I have checked phdstipends.com, which seems close to the reality but it may be off in some cases

Edited by Tsot

• 4 weeks later...