Feminist/Women's/Gender/Sexuality Studies PhD 2023 Cycle

SportySpice

On 2/21/2023 at 4:47 PM, noranja said:

Hi everyone! 

Has anyone applied to/heard back from UCLA? I saw there's one acceptance posted, wondering if they've all already gone out. 

2 hours ago, nonapittman said:

I haven't heard back either :( wishing you the best of luck!

hey both, visit day for UCLA is next Wed so I think all acceptances are out. I have no idea about waitlists though! 

Edited by anonphd2023

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2023 at 3:31 PM, Lasotras said:

Hi! Has anyone received an admission letter from Rutgers? When?
Thank you in advance! 

I’ve been keeping an eye on this forum to see if I could get any news but I will share what I do know: I was waitlisted weeks ago and asked whether I would get an update with a rejection. I was told there was one person who was given an offer that was yet to accept and had until April 15 to do so. The instructors are on strike as of this week so I’m not sure if that will change things. 

13 minutes ago, valley_girl said:

I’ve been keeping an eye on this forum to see if I could get any news but I will share what I do know: I was waitlisted weeks ago and asked whether I would get an update with a rejection. I was told there was one person who was given an offer that was yet to accept and had until April 15 to do so. The instructors are on strike as of this week so I’m not sure if that will change things. 

Thank you! Rutgers rejected me, so I wish you good luck! 

On 4/21/2023 at 3:38 PM, aliengrrl6 said:

I haven't heard anything from Oregon State and ASU.... and it's April 21. I'm so confused. Is there anyone else in a similar position? 😕 

Just letting you know l got waitlisted at Oregon State back in March and was just accepted off of waitlist two weeks ago. Good luck!!

Edited by farocur