Georgetown SFS 2023

17 hours ago, Dill72 said:

Hi all, I got into GW for security and heard about funding via email an hour or so later. Good luck!

if you're comfortable sharing, may I know how much you got for funding? I'm wondering if I should negotiate for higher (I got 7.5k per semester and have no idea if that is considered high or low)

3 hours ago, mindlesslydreaming said:

if you're comfortable sharing, may I know how much you got for funding? I'm wondering if I should negotiate for higher (I got 7.5k per semester and have no idea if that is considered high or low)

It was a little less than that. I don't know how much GW gives in scholarships so if what we got was high or low I don't have a clue. 

On 3/3/2023 at 7:54 PM, mindlesslydreaming said:

same! just heard about funding from GW :) and from security too! good luck guys and hopefully see yall this fall (if GT doesn't work out hahaha)

Awesome! Congrats.

1 hour ago, 385cc said:

Hi! I just got a notification this morning about the MASIA program, and the JH admissions office told me they would release decisions on Thursday.

I know it's just two days, but it's a very excruciating two days. 

Just now, grad2022gh said:

Email from a few weeks ago said that decisions would be released early to mid-March... so I'm assuming we'll hear back any day now. 

I’m getting a little impatient here 😂

Hi did anyone here also apply to the Master of Arts in Strategy, Cybersecurity, and Intelligence (MASCI) at johns hopkins SAIS? I got accepted to that program but i just want to know if theres anyone else lol. Waiting for SSP decisions as well

Edited by TheFishsticks

3 hours ago, hopefulbutnotreally said:

Hi! I actually got the aid decision email just now. Got 50% tuition - still quite expensive as an International student! 

I got $6000 total for 1 year lol. They can not be serious.

36 minutes ago, Jiali said:

I got $6000 total for 1 year lol. They can not be serious.

Okay I also recieved really low scholarship, i mean im obviously entitled to nothing but i was pretty suprised!