NSF GRFP 2010-2011

BlueRose

From the website:

04/04/11 - GRFP/FastLane will be unavailable from 11:00PM ET Monday, April 4th - 5:00AM ET Tuesday, April 5th for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Does that mean it is coming soon?

yes

202 users currently active on this thread. In 2010 there were 12,000 applicants. That is an outrageous percentage of total applicants to achieve on a message board...

EDIT: 218...

At this curve, we'll bring GradCafe to its knees, and then who will we wait in eager anticipation with?

Edited by dendarii917

202 users currently active on this thread. In 2010 there were 12,000 applicants. That is an outrageous percentage of total applicants to achieve on a message board...

At this curve, we'll bring GradCafe to its knees, and then who will we wait in eager anticipation with?

224!!! :)

Edited by gotasya

The problem is that this board is one of the top Google results for "GRFP results" so everybody who is looking for leaked results hitting this page.

The problem is that this board is one of the top Google results for "GRFP results" so everybody who is looking for leaked results hitting this page.

Not a problem to me! Misery loves company! Let's wait in anxious anticipation together!! laugh.gifunsure.giflaugh.gifblink.giflaugh.gifwacko.gif

What time are people predicting the email will go out tonight? I'm west coast so maybe I'll be able to stay up late!

Mine came through ~1:15AM Eastern last year. Other people have reported slightly earlier (1:05)

What time are people predicting the email will go out tonight? I'm west coast so maybe I'll be able to stay up late!

FastLane goes down at 11:00PM ET. The last two years it went back up (with the award and HM lists) at 1:00AM ET and 12:50AM ET respectively, with emails following around 20-30 minutes after that.

So the idea is that Fastlane won't stay off its whole predicted time (until 5am)?

(Power back on, and the House is buying pizza for all us poor folks who were mid-cooking when the power went out! Middling Desirable Scenario!)

(Power back on, and the House is buying pizza for all us poor folks who were mid-cooking when the power went out! Middling Desirable Scenario!)

Nice!!

"FastLane is currently unavailable for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience."!!!!!

oh snap, this sh*t just got real...

hopefully it'll be like last year where they said til 5am but then it was up by 1. how does it take 6 hours to upload a spreadsheet anyway? :P

I'll be eating pizza downstairs for like the next hour, so I can hold to that, but I wouldn't expect anyone else to share that vow (;