2011 Theology Application Results!!!

new mexico

My boyfriend got an email, but from a different prof, one in his area of interest. He also got funding--did you two? Maybe it has something to do with that? It's hard to imagine that the professors would personally go through all the admits...

I got half tuition and am second on the wait-list for full tuition. It probably just depends on the area of interest, I think. I'm interested in medieval Christianity.

I got half tuition and am second on the wait-list for full tuition. It probably just depends on the area of interest, I think. I'm interested in medieval Christianity.

Passionatevariety, would you mind sharing how you found out that you are on the wait-list for full tuition?

My boyfriend got an email, but from a different prof, one in his area of interest. He also got funding--did you two? Maybe it has something to do with that? It's hard to imagine that the professors would personally go through all the admits...

I did get an email a few days ago from the professor I would be working with at Chicago. Now I'm thinking each accepted student is supposed to be contacted by their POI.

For those still waiting on Union, I finally broke down and called--Alain said that letters were in the mail (and that I am in!!). Financial aid should follow in a week or so. Totally pumped.

Does anyone know how Union is with aid? Now that I have all the decisions, I have to start making mine...Chicago or Union??

• 1 month later...