SLP/Communication Disorders Masters Applicants

SJS

Congrats to everyone getting good news! I'm still waiting to hear back from most of my schools...

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the MGH wait list?

Am I the only one who has applied to the University of Montana? Is anyone else out there considering retaking undergrad courses to boost their GPA ? Anyone an "older" applicant who feels like they are competing against young fresh brainiacs while trying to hold down house payments, kids, a full-time job as a conditional cert and meet the requirements to get into grad school? I think I will go cuckoo soon!

Saw someone posted an acceptance to xavier today, any word on when the rest of us will be hearing?? My status on claws still just says application complete...

I got an acceptance letter from Saint Xavier by mail. But I live 45 minutes from the campus, so hopefully the rest of you should be receiving letters over the next few days.

Am I the only one who has applied to the University of Montana? Is anyone else out there considering retaking undergrad courses to boost their GPA ? Anyone an "older" applicant who feels like they are competing against young fresh brainiacs while trying to hold down house payments, kids, a full-time job as a conditional cert and meet the requirements to get into grad school? I think I will go cuckoo soon!

I have also applied to the University of Montana. I have yet to hear from them, or any other program. You're not alone, we're all going cuckoo!

I applied there too-- I heard that we'll hear by the end of the week! Good luck!

I got an acceptance letter from Saint Xavier by mail. But I live 45 minutes from the campus, so hopefully the rest of you should be receiving letters over the next few days.

I got mine as well - I'm about 1.5 hrs from campus. My CLAWS status hadn't changed when I checked earlier this evening.

I really hope that I hear from St. Xavier tomorrow!! If not, I will be out of town for a few days :(

I don't know why, but somehow I have this nervous feeling that I didn't get in. I know that I have other good options and it wouldn't be the end of the world, but it's one of my top choices, so I really hope that I am wrong!

I have also applied to the University of Montana. I have yet to hear from them, or any other program. You're not alone, we're all going cuckoo!

How exciting (or maybe scary for me !) that someone has posted we might know by the end of the week. My fingers are crossed, as are my eyes after waiting 7 weeks. thanks!

Just officially declined my offer to UW's Core SLP program. :( One of the hardest things I have had to do in a while. It really sucks that finances play such a strong role in deciding where I end up going, but that's life I guess.

Just officially declined my offer to UW's Core SLP program. :( One of the hardest things I have had to do in a while. It really sucks that finances play such a strong role in deciding where I end up going, but that's life I guess.

aww I'm sorry to hear that. Where did you decide on going?

This is probably a long shot, but does anyone know how many people decline offers from SDSU? Trying to see if there's any reason I should exert more energy thinking about this.

Did any one of you who got accepted to Purdue receive an admission packet in the mail from the Graduate School? I was told I would, but I didn't get anything besides the email from the department.

I haven't received anything in the mail from them.