MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

wannaknow

Is anyone who got into Washington University in St. Louis willing to talk about how much they got in scholarships? I didn't get a lot and tuition is really expensive so was wondering if others had a similar experience.

Okay, so I just received an email for SAIC telling me about financial opportunities....but i haven't received an acceptance yet...godammit what does this mean?!

Anyone else get an email from SAIC talking about financial aid, but hasn't received an offer yet? It was personally addressed to me, so I'm not sure if that means anything....argh, I just want to know what my options are already!!

was it about the new scholarship thing Margot and Thomas Pritzker Family Foundation ?

Okay, so I just received an email for SAIC telling me about financial opportunities....but i haven't received an acceptance yet...godammit what does this mean?!

Anyone else get an email from SAIC talking about financial aid, but hasn't received an offer yet? It was personally addressed to me, so I'm not sure if that means anything....argh, I just want to know what my options are already!!

yeah I got the same email, but I got an acceptance letter a few weeks ago (for a different program), I think you should just get in contact with them and see if they can tell you something

yeah, exactly that!

yeah I got the same email, but I got an acceptance letter a few weeks ago (for a different program), I think you should just get in contact with them and see if they can tell you something

I was rejected from SAIC, and did NOT get that email, so maybe that means things are looking good for you

Just got a phone call and accepted MICA MFA in Photographic and Electronic Media program.

Great news, just like beautiful blue sky in Chicago. :-)

Here is my result so far.

MASS ART - Accepted

MICA - Accepted

Still waiting from...

SVA, SAIC, RISD.

Awesome! I just got accepted yesterday!

But they said that funding information isn't out yet... what program did you apply for?

I just got accepted into parsons with funding!!!!!!!!!!! i can not believe it!!! I was beginning to lose faith because i had already gotten two rejections NYU and SAIC

but Parsons is my first choice!!!

Good luck to everyone else!!!!!

I just received the same email. No official notice yet, though.

Hey- thanks for letting me know! I'm checking my email and mailbox like 5 times a day, so hey, let me know if you hear word- I'll do the same :)

I just received the same email. No official notice yet, though.

ok I KNOW a few other people applied to CU-Boulder... any news????? I eamiled them and asked if they knew anything yet and I havent gotten a response... anything about that school would be helpful even if its for other programs, I am sculpture. Thanks guys!! I cant believe this whole process is almost over! AHHHH not long now...