MFA 2011 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

wannaknow

I have an interview with SAIC (for Photography) on March 5th. Got the official letter today (also an email) even though it was dated Feb 7, mailed Feb 9.

Do you think no letter/e mail means no interview??

Was the letter postmarked feb 9th?? wonder why it took so long to get delivered to you..

:blink:

I have an interview with SAIC (for Photography) on March 5th. Got the official letter today (also an email) even though it was dated Feb 7, mailed Feb 9.

That's wild to me. best of luck at your interview!

same, I have no idea what everyone is talking about. All of mine just said how much I paid and what day I submitted.

I didnt apply there but mine says nothing at all different on anyof mine... where exactly are you guys seeing the change occur?

Gosh, your work is amazing!

Jusssst passing through....

Don't be too hard on yourself. I am a U.S citizen. Painted almost my whole life. BFA, minor in Art History and doubt I made any application mistakes. So far I have had all rejections and I fear it's my portfolio to blame. I feel like I am swimming in discomfort.

yeah i havent heard anything from UCSD either. I did notice that a ucsd ip address visited my website for a whole SEVEN seconds, but that was back on the 14th.

I wish!!! wink.gif

Just got my rejection from NYU Studio Art. :(

Has someone heard from:

Columbia

Hunter

Parsons

Sva

Pratt?

Thanks and good luck!

Parsons: Skype Interview 2/18 - they gave me the option to do it then or on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week

Columbia - Nothing

Hunter - Nothing

SVA - Nothing

Pratt - Nothing - but I know they don't interview, so it may be a bit longer.

I also have a Skype interview with ICP-Bard for this Saturday which was scheduled at the beginning of this month (2/2 I think?)

Hope this helps a little! I looked at last year's posts and it seems like the first week of March is when most of these programs request interviews.

Edited by isviz

hahaahaha!.....!!! Thank you for making me laugh the hardest I've laughed all week!

Totally unrelated to the current conversation, but pertinent nonetheless - for me at least.

Edited by HopeDreamPaint

I'm glad we got some off topic shit here to keep our minds off things. I'm on some emo swag tonight- maybe this will keep yall's heads in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N3b4f_I6oM

Emo sawg... oxymoron I know...

Ten beers in... it happens

GUCCI!

Totally unrelated to the current conversation, but pertinent nonetheless - for me at least.

Since we're off topic, I can't believe I'm checking this as if someone is going to post something new.

I'm working myself into levels of crazy I never thought possible; even my therapist thinks I'm nuts..

You on cause we all goin crazy- I'm peepin out my blinds

Plus we trollin now

http://guccimandontmakenocent.ytmnd.com/

Since we're off topic, I can't believe I'm checking this as if someone is going to post something new.

I'm working myself into levels of crazy I never thought possible; even my therapist thinks I'm nuts..

So baja.. you got accepted to IU right? Now you gotta throw that in the face of all the other schools and demand money.... LOTS of it, ALL OF IT.

Noooooooooo.....I haven't been accepted to IU, but I haven't been rejected yet either. I REEEEAAALLLY hope I get accepted there, though.