Johns Hopkins (JHU)

socioanthro

Hi fellow applicants,

I received an email that doesn't look mysterious, on the face of it, but I think is.

The academic coordinator sent me an email entitled "Incomplete Application Reminder" asking me for research interests and regional areas of focus separately from my Statement of Purpose (which it says in the email, is certainly included in my Statement). They're asking for this at my "earliest convenience".

Anyone else get this email? It's a bit strange both b/c it seems repetitive and also because I confirmed with them that my application is, indeed, complete.

Thoughts appreciated.

Good luck to all-- this is certainly a difficult process.

I received the same email from them, I assume it went to everyone? I think it is just one way for them to streamline their process.

Best of luck!

Hi fellow applicants,

I received an email that doesn't look mysterious, on the face of it, but I think is.

The academic coordinator sent me an email entitled "Incomplete Application Reminder" asking me for research interests and regional areas of focus separately from my Statement of Purpose (which it says in the email, is certainly included in my Statement). They're asking for this at my "earliest convenience".

Anyone else get this email? It's a bit strange both b/c it seems repetitive and also because I confirmed with them that my application is, indeed, complete.

Thoughts appreciated.

Good luck to all-- this is certainly a difficult process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...