Fall 2024 PhD Religion!

survivedyesterday

I heard Duke Div is behind schedule and will send out invites today (or this week?). Next week would be interviews and then offers sent out the following week. I'm expecting an interview for the ThD (because I got one and was waitlisted when I applied two years ago), but I haven't gotten an email yet. 

I just interviewed with Yale (American Religious History.) Cross applied to Religion & Modernity, but didn't get a response from them. I rambled so much so here's to Providence now :(

+ One Prof said the final decision was going to take several more weeks because each track is doing their own thing and it will take a long time to consolidate everything.

Edited by Joey-Jawad

I applied to Columbia, Emory, Yale, Stanford, and Princeton for Am Rel. I have had interviews with both Yale and Stanford. I haven't heard anything from the rest of the programs. Now comes the waiting game and checking this website every day.

Sorry to be so neurotic about interviews—am a ball of stress right now, eek!—did anybody interview with Northwestern last week and hear anything this week? According to one previous year it’s gone interview one week, call with POI next week, then acceptance after that. Anyone do the second of these yet?

On 1/26/2024 at 6:55 PM, curiouscase12345 said:

Hello! I am new to this, but I was curious to know if there are any of you who have heard from Yale? Other than American Religion. 

I haven’t either, and I’m Religion and Modernity

Also, did any other applicants to Brown have an application status date change today? In the portal under "checklist," it usually has the degree program name, department, and the date I sent in my application, but now the name of the program disappeared and it just says today's date.

hi all,

first time poster, but just wanted to update folks on where i am in my app process so you aren’t completely in the dark for yours. for yale, i heard through the grapevine that all interviews (or at least the first round? not sure what the waiting list process is) have happened and that decisions will be made in the next week or so. for columbia, my interview is coming up, but i dont know much more about how their process works. hope this helps with some of the ambiguity, feel free to dm if you have any questions 

3 hours ago, heritage529 said:

hi all,

first time poster, but just wanted to update folks on where i am in my app process so you aren’t completely in the dark for yours. for yale, i heard through the grapevine that all interviews (or at least the first round? not sure what the waiting list process is) have happened and that decisions will be made in the next week or so. for columbia, my interview is coming up, but i dont know much more about how their process works. hope this helps with some of the ambiguity, feel free to dm if you have any questions 

When you have your interview with Columbia ask them why I didn't get an interview lol. Good luck on everything 

3 minutes ago, heritage529 said:

hah, will do! good luck to you too 

Also, when/if you get more information about Yale could you post it here or DM (if you can't post it)? I've gotten to the refresh emails every 15 minutes point waiting on Yale.

7 minutes ago, DavidX said:

Also, when/if you get more information about Yale could you post it here or DM (if you can't post it)? I've gotten to the refresh emails every 15 minutes point waiting on Yale.

same tbh. yep, i’ll be sure to update when i hear more