ttinytot Posted March 9 Posted March 9 (edited) Hey all! Starting this thread for anyone else who is waiting for a decision from the University of Waterloo for the MHIA program. I applied Nov 2025 for the part-time stream. Has anyones status been updated to "Decision Made" yet? Edited March 9 by ttinytot Title update
Pharmlady Posted March 10 Posted March 10 Hi, I applied in February and haven’t heard back from them. I guess my application is at the bottom of the pile. weareintrouble 1
ayyyyyyyyyyy Posted March 12 Posted March 12 I applied in Jan and submitted everything the day before the deadline (Feb 1). Just checked the portal today and it still says "under review"
ttinytot Posted March 26 Author Posted March 26 No updates but just came here to vent that the radio silence is killing me!! I know the website says decisions come out 8-10weeks after the deadline but I was really hoping to get a response by now...
cody09122001 Posted April 19 Posted April 19 (edited) I got accepted just this Friday April 17th. I'm domestic student applied for full-time. I applied very close to the deadline. Best of luck and hope you guys get your soon! Edited April 19 by cody09122001
ttinytot Posted April 19 Author Posted April 19 Amazing and congrats! Hopefully more admissions decisions will be made this coming week... cody09122001 1
kaykaykaykay Posted April 19 Posted April 19 9 hours ago, cody09122001 said: I got accepted just this Friday April 17th. I'm domestic student applied for full-time. I applied very close to the deadline. Best of luck and hope you guys get your soon! Congratulations!!! Is UofWaterloo's MHIA online only? cody09122001 1
cody09122001 Posted April 19 Posted April 19 6 minutes ago, kaykaykaykay said: Congratulations!!! Is UofWaterloo's MHIA online only? Thank you! Most of the courses are online with some electives are both online and in-person. kaykaykaykay 1
ttinytot Posted April 21 Author Posted April 21 I emailed grad admissions for an update and recieved a very generic response with no definite deadlines: "Your file is currently moving through the review process. Admission decisions on completed applications are made by the academic Program to which you have applied. If all materials are displaying a green checkmark in your applicant portal, then your file is complete. Once an admission decision has been made, you will receive an email, and an admission decision will be available in your applicant portal. Admitted students can then view and print our electronic offer of admission letter. Admission decisions on completed applications are typically made some time after the Program's application deadline has passed. Depending on the academic Program, this could be anywhere from a few weeks to several months after the application deadline." Mastersupdate 1
ttinytot Posted April 30 Author Posted April 30 22 hours ago, Mastersupdate said: Hey guys, Did anyone receive any updates yet? Nope still waiting...
Mastersupdate Posted May 4 Posted May 4 On 4/30/2026 at 3:58 PM, ttinytot said: Nope still waiting... Do we have any deadline, or when could we expect an answer
random55 Posted May 5 Posted May 5 On 4/29/2026 at 5:50 PM, Mastersupdate said: Hey guys, Did anyone receive any updates yet? No still waiting :(
ttinytot Posted May 7 Author Posted May 7 Just recieved a rejection for the parttime stream. Good luck to all!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now