The Awesome Music Thread

UFGator

Well, if we're talking music, can I suggest everyone checkout www.earbits.com? Pretty sweet music discovery experience, similar to Pandora but no advertising.... they are adding new channels all the time too, so it keeps getting better!

This version of Elbow's "One Day Like This" is my favorite. It's with the BBC Orchestra.

Oh anyway, It's looking like a beautiful dayyyyyyyy...

And if you like where that came from, try this on for size:

I been working on a cocktail called Grounds for Divorce....

It's an hour long, but check out UC Davis's rendition of Carmina Burana. I'm not a big fan of the bit everyone knows (the first and last 3 minutes), but watch the video from the :47:18 mark to :49:20, "Dies, nox et omnia."

The vocal range is ridiculous. Dude's got pipes.

Edited by balderdash

It's an hour long, but check out UC Davis's rendition of Carmina Burana. I'm not a big fan of the bit everyone knows (the first and last 3 minutes), but watch the video from the :47:18 mark to :49:20, "Dies, nox et omnia."

This.

That was awesome!

Here is a really funny music video (starts out with a boy band spoof, don't let this scare you off, the video gets hillarious)

Here is a really funny music video (starts out with a boy band spoof, don't let this scare you off, the video gets hillarious)

:blink: What is tha... I don't even...

I see your Hot Chip and raise you the Rubberbandits. Either you know them or you don't, and if you don't know them you might hate them so I'll leave that Google search up to your discretion...

Anyway for the medievalists and early modernists, I suggest AncientFM commercial-free radio.

Edited by RecycledViking