NSERC 2011-2012

boourns

HI Scholar, Congratulations!!

I am from UWO. Are you from UWO as well? Could you please let me know how did you receive the notification. Did you receive a mail. Or were you notified by the university.

Thanks!

Thanks alot...I got it today in mail in London, ON at 3.30PM today Monday, Canada post. Post date: March 18.

I received a rejection letter for the PDF today. It says that my application was considered "meritorious" but it is ranked below their capacity to fund.

Anyone knows something about the "meritorious" rejections? They say that in June I might hear from them again in case they got more funding.

I received a rejection letter for the PDF today. It says that my application was considered "meritorious" but it is ranked below their capacity to fund.

Anyone knows something about the "meritorious" rejections? They say that in June I might hear from them again in case they got more funding.

meritorious means you had a good application, but could not be initially recommended because of budget limitationsmeritorious.

How many published paper did you have at the time of applciation?

meritorious means you had a good application, but could not be initially recommended because of budget limitationsmeritorious.

How many published paper did you have at the time of applciation?

I had 5 articles published and two under review.