Princeton

I have decided that I really like you, harpyemma.

Shucks...

maybe i should email Princeton back and be like "WELL, BILLY, againstourfaces really likes me so the joke is on you". Now, everybody back to my place for a let's-reject-Princeton party in my flooded kitchen!

Shucks...

maybe i should email Princeton back and be like "WELL, BILLY, againstourfaces really likes me so the joke is on you". Now, everybody back to my place for a let's-reject-Princeton party in my flooded kitchen!

I need that party. My nose is suffering; I've been prescribed pills but still can't sleep... I'm a mess :(

Shucks...

If we got everyone in this forum to a bar, with pints in front of all of them, what would happen?! We'd probably start talking about which literary figures we'd like to have sex with then cap off the evening crying into a plate of nachos.

If we got everyone in this forum to a bar, with pints in front of all of them, what would happen?! We'd probably start talking about which literary figures we'd like to have sex with then cap off the evening crying into a plate of nachos.

This sounds like what I do every night. . .

I'm sorry for those of you who did not get your Princeton admit. :( I hope you get a great offer from a comparable program soon...before you say something you will regret forever about you, and James Joyce, and a plate of nachos....! ;):P;)

I'm sorry for those of you who did not get your Princeton admit. :( I hope you get a great offer from a comparable program soon...before you say something you will regret forever about you, and James Joyce, and a plate of nachos....! ;):P;)

Are you implying you'd sleep with James Joyce, Medievalmaniac?! He's got too much of that Catholic guilt for me. I'd choose the Earl of Rochester.