Columbia Sociomedical Sciences

hopefulepistudent

What's up with the one rejection from this program on the results board? is that for the Masters?

I was wondering the exact same thing. I want to assume it is for the MA program because those are the admissions decisions that are released and none of us have heard anything about our status for the PhD program. If the one poster was correct, we will find out within the next week or so. Looking at past trends, early March is when the decisions are released for the PhD program.

I was wondering the exact same thing. I want to assume it is for the MA program because those are the admissions decisions that are released and none of us have heard anything about our status for the PhD program. If the one poster was correct, we will find out within the next week or so. Looking at past trends, early March is when the decisions are released for the PhD program.

The days seem to go by so slowly.....I don't know if I can handle another week or 2 of this!!

The days seem to go by so slowly.....I don't know if I can handle another week or 2 of this!!

I know exactly how you feel. I feel like I refresh the "results" page for Columbia way more than I should. At least it's going to be Friday (PST) and I know nothing will happen during the weekend so my worrying will stop for now. When Monday comes, it begins again. We will find out soon enough.

To the individual that got accepted on 17 Feb...congratulations!!! If you're on these boards, tell us who you are and your stats. =)

Got an email with an unofficial acceptance about an hour ago! Very excited. :)

Good luck to everyone else - they didn't say whether there were more decisions on their way (I just happened to time an inquiry very well).

Got an email with an unofficial acceptance about an hour ago! Very excited. :)

Good luck to everyone else - they didn't say whether there were more decisions on their way (I just happened to time an inquiry very well).

Waw congratulations!! it's great to see that someone from this forum made it!

Revel in your happiness- it's well deserved!