Has anyone heard back from UMASS?

Thanks, jmac! I'm sorry, but you know, you don't really need to feel that bad because of this ridiculous process. After all you've got a great offer from your top choice. BTW was that you who posted the rejection on the results board? I'm curious how many people received the email notification today.

It was me that posted the rejection today.

I'm very happy with my decision. I just hope that people who are still waiting on Amherst get the option to go there if they want! Perhaps some of their first choices asked for extensions and that's what the hold up is. I'm sending good karma to those still waiting.

Finally, I got an offer of admission from UMass yesterday morning (April 22). I really hope that those who're still waiting on UMass will get some good news! Actually they said they're still waiting to hear back from the people who were accepted but have not decided yet! It seems they haven't closed the process yet.

Edited by commtome

Congrats commtome!!!! Have you decided whether to accept or not?

Finally, I got an offer of admission from UMass yesterday morning (April 22). I really hope that those who're still waiting on UMass will get some good news! Actually they said they're still waiting to hear back from the people who were accepted but have not decided yet! It seems they haven't closed the process yet.

Thanks MHouse. Yes, I decided to accept their offer, it's a fully funded offer from my top choice I've been waiting for nearly four months! Good luck to you too!

Congrats commtome!!!! Have you decided whether to accept or not?

Edited by commtome

Thanks MHouse. Yes, I decided to accept their offer, it's a fully funded offer from my top choice I've been waiting for nearly four months! Good luck to you too!

Congrats commtome!!! I have still not heard back from UMASS. I hope I may be fortunate in the next round. Congrats again.

Congrats Commtome. Amherst is a cool area, I'm sure you'll love it.

Thank you Poj, I hope that you have some good news in next week. I think my decision will not affect their decision about your application because she clearly mentioned they're still waiting to hear from some of their first picks, and evidently, that implies the process has not closed yet! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Congrats commtome!!! I have still not heard back from UMASS. I hope I may be fortunate in the next round. Congrats again.