First Acceptance!

ViridianMambo

Congratulations! I got my first acceptance today too and I am with you...it was the best feeling ever.

Suggestions for celebration: grab some friends and go get a few much-deserved drinks (or if you aren't into drinking, choose another delicious food or non-alcoholic drink of choice. In my case, I'd go with Red Mango fro-yo).

OH MY GOSH VIRIDIANMAMBO! I think we got into the same program! It's my first acceptance too, and I am over the moon. I'd given up hope and started looking for jobs. Did I mention it's my birthday? :D

Woot! Great birthday present! Congratulations!

OMG FOR REALS?! MA or PhD??

Are you going to go visit?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTW!

CU FTW!

OH MY GOSH VIRIDIANMAMBO! I think we got into the same program! It's my first acceptance too, and I am over the moon. I'd given up hope and started looking for jobs. Did I mention it's my birthday? :D

MA in Theater History! YAAAAAY! Yeah I'm about to crack out the bubbly and spend the rest of the day drunk and sloppily sobbing with joy.

I really want to visit! I hope they have an admit weekend.

How about you? MA or PhD? It's so nice to find another theater person! :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Edited by megamanatee

I'm MA too! Hooray!

I think they had a visit weekend in January, but I knew for sure that I didn't want to go unless I knew I was accepted. So it's probably going to be an impromptu thing, but I'm not sure.

Congrats again! :D

MA in Theater History! YAAAAAY! Yeah I'm about to crack out the bubbly and spend the rest of the day drunk and sloppily sobbing with joy.

I really want to visit! I hope they have an admit weekend.

How about you? MA or PhD? It's so nice to find another theater person! :)

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Anyone else think that FOR SURE they weren't getting in anywhere? 'Cause I sure thought I wasn't going anywhere! But then UC Boulder e-mailed me their acceptance! HOORAY!

Anyone got ideas for celebrating?

Bon courage, mes amis!

Congratulations!! This gives me hope.

I say, put on loud, happy music and dance around the house when nobody else is home.

Congratz to everyone who also go in today. I thought I was toast because I missed out on the subject GRE, and it's almost universally required for my major. Luckily I was accepted to at least one place, so I can relax a bit and concentrate on school.