MoMA and/or Whitney internships

ayan0624

join the club lol! I am super anxious 

1 minute ago, fvceoff said:

I haven't heard anything from MoMa. Getting anxious. Joined this website solely because of this forum and how anxious I am lol

15 hours ago, crystalgerl said:

I applied to MoMA as well! International Programs is my first choice. Still haven't heard back, glad to know there are others in the same predicament

Join the club! I just wanna know where I stand to be quite honest  

I sent an inquiry last week and just heard back that I was among the top candidates but ultimately was not offered a position.  I am assuming you should all be hearing back shortly!

5 hours ago, algodecir said:

I sent an inquiry last week and just heard back that I was among the top candidates but ultimately was not offered a position.  I am assuming you should all be hearing back shortly!

I'm sorry about that! I'm certain you have a lot of wonderful opportunities awaiting you. And hey at least you were put out of the torture we're all going through lol! 

11 hours ago, Lola362 said:

I'm sorry about that! I'm certain you have a lot of wonderful opportunities awaiting you. And hey at least you were put out of the torture we're all going through lol! 

Thank you so much for the kind words! I just accepted an offer for a different summer internship program, so I am feeling okay about it!  Best of luck to the rest of you who are waiting on responses!

16 hours ago, mandarina said:

Did you receive a confirmation that your application was complete? I only got the auto-reply mail upon applying...

Yeah I only got the auto-reply mail too. Wondering when we're gonna hear back

8 hours ago, fvceoff said:

I sent them an email yesterday asking for an update on my application but still have heard nothing, if that's any consolation. Getting nervous with the deadline approaching

I guess we'll just have to wait and see... I'm sure they know what they're doing. I'm getting nervous as well!

5 hours ago, Lola362 said:

I just heard back from the MoMA about an interview! Two days before the notification deadline lol. Don't lose hope guys. 

That's amazing Lola362 I'm glad you heard back! Good luck for your interview

Still nothing on my side and I'm just trying not to think about it... I'm a masters student at Columbia and my thesis advisor who wrote a recommendation letter for me has close connections at the International Programs department, so I'm surprised I didn't even get an interview opportunity (thus far at least). Oh well, keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle and whatever will be will be.

3 minutes ago, crystalgerl said:

That's amazing Lola362 I'm glad you heard back! Good luck for your interview

Still nothing on my side and I'm just trying not to think about it... I'm a masters student at Columbia and my thesis advisor who wrote a recommendation letter for me has close connections at the International Programs department, so I'm surprised I didn't even get an interview opportunity (thus far at least). Oh well, keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle and whatever will be will be.

Thank you so much. You sound like you are an incredible candidate for the position! Honestly, I think MoMA is just all over the place right now. Especially since people aren't hearing back until a few days before the notification. So you never know! Good luck with everything and I am certain you have all sorts of wonderful opportunities awaiting you!