MoMA and/or Whitney internships

ayan0624

If it helps console anyone, spring interns just had a debrief, and the intern coordinator said it is harder to get an internship at MoMA than a job! They had something like 1600 applicants for 20 spots or something to that effect.

On 4/21/2017 at 1:02 PM, brooketrout said:

Hi, @p1158911 . I received an acceptance directly from the department head. I have a family friend who applied to the Whitney last year, and she actually never received an acceptance, nor a rejection.

When did you interview/receive acceptance?  I interviewed about a week and a half ago and am waiting on a response in either direction now.

19 hours ago, algodecir said:

When did you interview/receive acceptance?  I interviewed about a week and a half ago and am waiting on a response in either direction now.

I interviewed on Friday, March 24th, and received an acceptance on Monday, April 17th.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18/6/2017 at 7:25 AM, CrazyBB8 said:

Anyone applying for the 12-Month Internships starting September 2017? Any news from MoMA?

Hey, I did!

Did you receive anything at all? I was at least hoping for a confirmation email to make sure they received it lol.

1 hour ago, drefee said:

Hey, I did!

Did you receive anything at all? I was at least hoping for a confirmation email to make sure they received it lol.

No notification from their end apart from the automated reply. Do let me know if you hear back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, virginia_1 said:

I applied for the 2017 Fall internship too and I was interviewed 10 days ago. Did they tell you something about the decision notification?

What position did you apply for?

On 7/25/2017 at 4:39 PM, virginia_1 said:

I applied for the 2017 Fall internship too and I was interviewed 10 days ago. Did they tell you something about the decision notification?

I was not admitted :( I guess the results are on the way. Good luck!!