Washington State University

Lola at Washington

Just had an interview last Friday for next fall.. Pretty likely I would accept if I get an offer. Experimental psych PhD program for me though. Spent the last couple days grueling a current grad on what life is like there, sounds like a pretty nice place!

Congrats, by the way.

I just got my letter from WSU detailing my TA package. I'm so excited! I'm from a small town, went to undergrad in a small town, and am completely stoked about getting into a grad school in another small town. However, I'm sure that small town Washington is different from small town Missouri. Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to all of you!

WSU just notified me that I've only made the wait list for graduate accommodation, so I'm trying to find an apartment off-campus now :(. I'm not allowed to go back to the US until July so I have to organize everything from the UK. I anyone has any advice on accommodation in Pullman (for example if you get a chance to look round anywhere, and it is particularly nice or nasty!) I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks! Lola

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Lola!

I am also waitlisted for a shared graduate apartment at Steptoe Village. My friend and I are currently looking for off-campus housing. It is really hard to do this without seeing the place and knowing what the surrounding environment really is. I'm quite anxious about this whole accommodation thing and I won't be able to go to Pullman until August.

• 1 month later...