Public/Intl Affairs/Relations/Policy Fall 2009

Dreams

I know some others here have applied to Fletcher, and are probably already aware of their great admissions blog. For those who aren't, I recommend checking it out: http://news.fletcher.tufts.edu/admissions/ . The last two posts detail the work of student readers in application review and the process of reading an application (pictures included).

Looks like our applications are already being reviewed.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Just got an email from Georgetown, and I'm in. Still waiting on a funding decision, which will be key, but this is about the earliest I could have hoped to hear.

I completed the application around mid October, which I imagine helped me get the admit so early.

Did they update your status on the website?

Yay! Just got an email from Georgetown, and I'm in. Still waiting on a funding decision, which will be key, but this is about the earliest I could have hoped to hear.

Congrats! That's fantastic. Let's keep our fingers crossed for the funding package. Though I would think you would get something given how early they chose to notify you.

I'm jealous. I still haven't had any of my programs admit any students (except one member of this board, but he/she said it was a special circumstance). I applied to Georgetown, but the MSFS program. I really should have applied to a school with a history of early decisions, just so February wouldn't be so difficult.

On a more positive note, congratulations policy_applicant! I assume Georgetown is one of your top choices? Now let's hope you get some money!

Congrats! That's fantastic. Let's keep our fingers crossed for the funding package. Though I would think you would get something given how early they chose to notify you.

Thanks! I sure hope that's the case.

Did they update your status on the website?

No, they didn't. And I'm still "under review" at GW as well.

I completed the application around mid October, which I imagine helped me get the admit so early.

Congratulations!!! :)

Linden and dagger -

Stay optimistic. Maybe you have a delay because they are organizing your big funding packages.

Younglions:

Thank you for trying to cheer me up. You are right: They're trying to figure out how to add all those zeros to the end of my funding package. :lol:

Policy_applicant:

Congrats on Georgetown! (By the way, I sent you a PM.)

Congrats seattlegirl! Care to share your stats? Where else did you apply?

Thanks, policy_applicant! I applied to GW, NYU, Syracuse, Columbia, American & University of WA. GW was the last school I applied to, so I was suprised to get a final decision from them so quickly.

I graduated in 2006 from a regional state university in WA w/ a BA in Political Science. I worked all through college, including internships, and have been working full-time since graduation. I'm not comfortable mentioning my stats (GRE/GPA, etc) here, but feel free to private message me if you want.

Good luck to everyone! :)

I graduated in 2006 from a regional state university in WA w/ a BA in Political Science. I worked all through college, including internships, and have been working full-time since graduation. I'm not comfortable mentioning my stats (GRE/GPA, etc) here, but feel free to private message me if you want.

No worries. And congrats again. Hopefully we'll be hearing from NYU soon, too.