NSERC 2012-2013

dynasty007

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around this forum for awhile, just wanted to know if anyone from UofT has heard anything... this is driving me crazy!

Bouuhahahahaha ! this feels like an automated answer ! lol

If only she replied with "hello, certainly! It is very easy for me to punch in a password and find out for you. Here are your results: _______, thank you and have a nice day."

Although, based on my interactions with administrative staff at McGill, that kind of helpfulness and politeness would be extremely out of order hahahaha

OK guys, as am outta the race, wish you all the best !

It was really a pleasure.

Be good researchers ;-) I ain't the real of example so do not follow me :-P

See ya

See ya

Nice to meet you Vivaldi. Good luck in your PhD and in your future ! :D

See ya

Good luck with everything Vivaldi! Nice to be in the forum with you!

Okay, I just got a VERY different email response from McGill. This is from one of the funding people in the grad dept.

Hi xxxx,

I just found out that you should be able to get this information from your department – possibly as early as tomorrow.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Enjoy your afternoon.

xxxx

Of course, none of this will matter if the letters show up tomorrow. But if they don't, then its worth a try. I really don't want to wait till Tues!

Hey everyone,

I did finally get an email from the grad department regarding NSERC at UofT (I'm on the wait list...oh well...) so anyone on the forum from Toronto can email and they should get a response fairly soon.

Okay, I just got a VERY different email response from McGill. This is from one of the funding people in the grad dept.

Hi xxxx,

I just found out that you should be able to get this information from your department – possibly as early as tomorrow.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Enjoy your afternoon.

xxxx

Of course, none of this will matter if the letters show up tomorrow. But if they don't, then its worth a try. I really don't want to wait till Tues!

Nice! My email was quoted from this morning.

I'm curious as to why it doesn't seem like anyone including myself have received CGS-D, all of us only got PGS-D. Is it because they're giving fewer away or that they're waiting to upgrade people later?

I'm curious as to why it doesn't seem like anyone including myself have received CGS-D, all of us only got PGS-D. Is it because they're giving fewer away or that they're waiting to upgrade people later?

Good point, not sure what is really happening!! Probably CGS people are busy in studies:)

Edited by GradStd