Official Lost

gadhelyn

Charlotte = annoying.

She's even more annoying when you're a real anthropologist, trust me. "I became an anthropologist so I could find the island?" Oh, ok. How about becoming a geologist, physicist or a cartographer instead? NO SENSE IS MADE HERE.

She's even more annoying when you're a real anthropologist, trust me. "I became an anthropologist so I could find the island?" Oh, ok. How about becoming a geologist, physicist or a cartographer instead? NO SENSE IS MADE HERE.

Even though I'm not in anthro, I found this to be pretty annoying :)

It's like, really? Would it be that hard to do a google search and find some profession more suitable for her character?

Even though I'm not in anthro, I found this to be pretty annoying :)

It's like, really? Would it be that hard to do a google search and find some profession more suitable for her character?

Her character was as annoying as endlessly getting asked if I dig up dinosaurs. I'm not sorry she's deceased, and I hope we don't have to put up with too much of her in flashbacks. Unfortunately, I suspect her mother is probably Annie - Ben's childhood love - so we're likely to.

I loved the latest episode because it reminded me how conniving and manipulative Ben truly is. I never would've thought after the first time they introduced him he would play such a prominent role.

When he was first introduced and claimed to be Henry Gale, I really believed him! I'm not sure he's all that bad now though. I think he really is protecting the island ...

No, that was Ellie. Annie was the one who gave Ben the dolls when they were kids. We met her in "The Man Behind The Curtain." Ben, incidentally, is totally my favorite character.

I'd have to go with Desmond as mine. Although, I truly miss Mr. Eko.

Who are all of your favorites of present and past characters?

Guh, the last 10 minutes made my brain hurt.

Sorry for the caps yelling but:

WHO IS GOOD, BEN OR CHARLES?

Probably neither. I'll be very disappointed if it turns out that it's a classic good-guy, bad-guy thing!

I'm quite intrigued as to why people wear the same clothes after having time traveled. Daniel's tie is a case in point. Also why does that woman always have a smile on her face? (I don't recall the character's name, she roams about with Sawyer now while time traveling..she used to be with Ben's group. Julie?) All this time traveling has made me dizzy.. I am just about to watch the latest episode. Btw, Kate is one of my favorite characters because she killed her father for ill treating her mom but the fact that her mom turned her back on her wins her my sympathy. Everybody else seems to have ulterior motives to all their actions. Kate is different, pretty straightforward, except when it comes to protecting the kid, which is okay.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this a supposition based on the fact that Ben was at the dock when called Jack? I'm glad they're back.

wow...I didn't even put this together, but the more I think about it, the more I'm sure you guys are right.

Desmond is my favorite character!! They better not've killed off the love of his life.

No Lost tonight. Sadness. :(

yeah... =(

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

'coz he's English!

This made me laugh!

On this note, I have an equally important question, but first some background information. My wife and I decided to make the commitment of watching every episode (we're latecomers to Lost) before the new season starts (thank god for Hulu and Netflix). We're about 1/2 through season 2 right now. There's this little question that's really bugging us:

How does Sun's pair of white jeans stay so clean? Especially with all of the gardening that she does? Do we find out that Sawyer is hoarding bleach in season 3?