3. Grunty DaGnome 104
  4. litjust 80
  5. cquin 77
  6. gellert 73
  7. bespeckled 70
  8. Eigen 64
  9. ktel 62
  10. bdon19 62

Congrats Timshel! Another new face in the top ten club!

By the number(s)

In total there were 5,633 posts made this month (4,879 in December 2011). There were 197,816 visits, 96,505 Unique Visitors and 948,914 pageviews to the forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really want to see the stats for Jan & Feb now ... judging from the activity I think I saw, the #s will be incredible ... well at least that's what I think will happen

I guess its because it's the waiting time for most of us and the anxiousness drives us toward GradCafe..

I for one, would like to see the "alcohol consumed" trend among students that have applied to grad school.. LOL.. :)

Edited by hope4fall2012

I guess its because it's the waiting time for most of us and the anxiousness drives us toward GradCafe..

I for one, would like to see the "alcohol consumed" trend among students that have applied to grad school.. LOL.. :)

Come on college students consuming large amounts of alcohol? That isn't a shocker ... what WOULD shock me would be a decrease in consumption

Come on college students consuming large amounts of alcohol? That isn't a shocker ... what WOULD shock me would be a decrease in consumption

I know of one person (LOL) whose consumption shot up like crazy during the Jan-Feb time frame.. Luckily he also chose to immerse himself in long distance running and it kinda worked out.. :) ..

I know of one person (LOL) whose consumption shot up like crazy during the Jan-Feb time frame.. Luckily he also chose to immerse himself in long distance running and it kinda worked out.. :) ..

Why would anyone do that?!?!?! Who runs at that time of year? Drink, drink, drink!

Us people in the tropics get to run all year.. :)..

Especially where I stay is awesome at this time of the year.. :)..

But you can't disagree with Drink Drink Drink!!! LOL.. :)

I feel almost guilty in encouraging alcoholism but then again I am a horrible person so it fits my personality ... shhh ;)