Chicago

I thought about applying, but decided against it at the last minute; it wasn't a good fit. However, I did eat lunch with Bradin Cormack at an academic conference and he was very warm, funny, and inviting. He's in Renaissance, but I'm sure he's not the only member of the department that's that way!

I thought about applying, but decided against it at the last minute; it wasn't a good fit. However, I did eat lunch with Bradin Cormack at an academic conference and he was very warm, funny, and inviting. He's in Renaissance, but I'm sure he's not the only member of the department that's that way!

Whoa dude, you totally stole my username!

UChicago?

I was going to apply, had my app mostly done, my references submitted, etc., etc. I ended up backing out at the last minute because I didn't want to pay the fee and have heard all the jokes, "thank you for your donation to the University of Chicago."

UChicago?

I was going to apply, had my app mostly done, my references submitted, etc., etc. I ended up backing out at the last minute because I didn't want to pay the fee and have heard all the jokes, "thank you for your donation to the University of Chicago."

That's funny; the application fee for Chicago, at $65, was actually the lowest fee of all my applications (which seemed interesting to me because it was the only private university I applied to with a fee below $80-100). Private or public though, they all received my donations :D. Oh well.

Edited by ecritdansleau

That's funny; the application fee for Chicago, at $65, was actually the lowest fee of all my applications (which seemed interesting to me because it was the only private university I applied to with a fee below $80-100). Private or public though, they all received my donations :D. Oh well.

UF was only 30 bucks, plus the 1.25 processing fee. I couldn't believe it!

• 3 weeks later...