Waiting it out for UK universities?

curls215

Has anyone applied to/heard from Cambridge Engineering? My application status ("Sent to Degree Committee for evaluation") on the website hasn't changed for more than two months! I had my interview at the beginning of November. @Anzaria: Does the Board of Graduate Studies you mentioned that promises to release results in February deal with all applications or only humanities?
I'm not sure, if you applied with the GRADSAF form then it's probably the Board of Graduate Studies too. February, or March at the latest seems sensible. Funding wise, it may take a bit longer. I'll let you know if I hear anything (believe me, I'm going to investigate).

I got into the Cambridge Engineering Dept. but I heard back around Jan 7th or so.

I applied to Oxford (BSG) for the MPP - focus area Energy and just got confirmation email two days ago that my application is complete and will be reviewed in March 9th deadline (I didnt apply for the Jan deadline) anyway decisions out by May 4th ...

Good Luck !

• 3 weeks later...

I applied to a MA program at Liverpool. The website said they "endeavour" to tell you within ten days, which seems quick to me, but it's what they have in the Taught Course information packet. It's been over a month and I still haven't heard --- I'm getting a little nervous. Any experience with University of Liverpool notification process or advice?

I applied online and my application was not complete when I submitted it --- I needed an application reference number for my professors' to email in separately their letters of recommendation to complete the application, which I couldn't do until I had submitted the application... It has said online for a while now that my application is "complete ready for review," which is a good sign, but other than that I've heard nothing!

I applied to a MA program at Liverpool. The website said they "endeavour" to tell you within ten days, which seems quick to me, but it's what they have in the Taught Course information packet. It's been over a month and I still haven't heard --- I'm getting a little nervous. Any experience with University of Liverpool notification process or advice?

I applied online and my application was not complete when I submitted it --- I needed an application reference number for my professors' to email in separately their letters of recommendation to complete the application, which I couldn't do until I had submitted the application... It has said online for a while now that my application is "complete ready for review," which is a good sign, but other than that I've heard nothing!

They won't do anything until they receive all the documentation. The website will say "complete" whether or not all the information is supplied. You need to ensure that the admissions committee has all your documents. They usually decide pretty fast once they have all your documents, usually less than a month.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Anyone in here applied to UCL? I applied in mid January and I've heard absolutely nothing. The website said six weeks so I am guessing that I should hear by the very beginning of March, but I haven't heard anything about an interview and I didn't even get an email that confirmed that my application was complete (I have since emailed the admin people and they did confirm that my app was complete and under review...this was a couple of weeks ago).

Anyone have any input?! I'm going crazy!

Hey there, 

My girlfriend applied on Jan 19, and she already has an offer (Msc Clinical Mental Health Sciences).

I believe she got her answer faster than most people because this is a new program.

Good luck!

I applied to a DPhil at Oxford for the Jan 23rd deadline and have not heard a peep. 

I'm worried about the funding -- even if admitted, I can't afford to go unless I get generous funding, which I know is unlikely, and that those decisions may not be released until after April 15th.