the lee Posted January 12, 2012 Share Posted January 12, 2012 (edited) so first, YAY i got accepted into maryland-collage park's phd program, which was in the middle of my preferred schools list (so not having to settle or anything like that). but second, what? that was awfully fast. and now that i'm reading the acceptance letter, i have to let them know of my decision by march 1st. that sounds awfully early, and i'm... vaguely suspicious about this as a deliberate strategy on maryland's part: my top choice schools won't let me know of my status until march/april. so uh... what can I do in this situation? ask maryland to give me a longer deadline? ask the other schools to hurry up? Edited January 12, 2012 by the lee Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now