Human Resources/Industrial Relations

cardnav

@socialpsych - is it a west coast school ?

Nope, Columbia. If you are thinking of Stanford or Haas, I think those will take another week or more (I think Stanford may notify next week). I already posted everything on TM. (:

@cardnav - you might want to check the psych boards for folks interested in similar things, the business board seems pretty sleepy here :?

@socialpsych - is it a west coast school ?

Thank you for the suggestion. Several of my programs are housed in business schools, so I figured this was the better place to put it -- I did consider putting this post in the psych section and may make a second thread there.

I'm trying to convince myself that nothing will arrive until mid-March, but for some reason I still end up checking this site a few times a day...

Haha. I know almost for sure that I'm not going to hear anything until the end of next week, and yet here I am.

Stanford is definitely my top choice. Chicago would be on par but for the location, which is not ideal in a few different respects. But I am very likely to end up going to Stanford.

I feel so absurdly lucky to be getting great offers in a such a competitive cycle... :shock:

Mulrich, it sounds like you've yet to hear from many programs...I think there is plenty of opportunity for you to get good news!! Please keep us posted!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I started interviews at the end of January (phone int. with three profs from UNC). I applied to 11 schools in total and have only gotten an offer at Minnesota for their OB PhD program, although I haven't accepted the offer. I flew out to Florida about a week and a half ago and am in their top 3 now. Most offers have been given out, and you should just contact the PhD program coordinator to see if you made their short list (top 7-10 people), and where you stand in it. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of OB, anyone heard of the OB Master's Program at Claremont Graduate University in California? If so, did you apply or hear about their program? I applied but I'm on their waitlist. No word of my position on it yet. Still waiting and waiting....

Thanks.