MA decisions

PhDreams

Thank you! Thank you!!

and

Congrats to everyone!!! I'm just giddy that we all are getting such great news today!!! Now if HGSE could just get on board I would be willing to throw a prade!

Thank you! Thank you!!

and

Congrats to everyone!!! I'm just giddy that we all are getting such great news today!!! Now if HGSE could just get on board I would be willing to throw a prade!

Congrats on TC!

Thank you for all of the support. UCLA hurt a lot this weekend. You all got me through that and I love all of your support now. If I could bottle up all the support and positive energy on this forum there would be nothing that I could not accomplish. You all are amazing!!!!!

I wish there was a way that I could throw an ice cream social and have all you come so I can say thank you. :D That's my dream...

Omg!!!! Got into TC!!!

Congratulations FutureEdStudent12!! You're so positive and very motivating to so many people on this forum....it's terrific to see great things happen to great people...enjoy the success you so richly deserve...woo hoo!!

Congratulations FutureEdStudent12!! You're so positive and very motivating to so many people on this forum....it's terrific to see great things happen to great people...enjoy the success you so richly deserve...woo hoo!!

Awwww..... [blush] Thankssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

You all are sooo amazing! I'm just so happy to have support from such an excellent bunch. You guys are going to do amazing things in this world and for the field of education!! <3

Edited by FutureEdStudent12

Congrats to all who have been accepted recently!

I just viewed my acceptance to Columbia (Int'l Ed). I never got an email though--even checked my spam. I just logged into the application after seeing the comments that people were accepted. Have also been accepted to UPenn (IEDP), GWU (Int'l Ed), Stanford, however, does not want me. Looking forward to the Harvard decision so I can make a final choice.

Stanford didn't want me either! :P All the other schools I applied to, thankfully did! :)

I was accepted into Columbia's Comparative International Education today as well. Yay! Columbia sent me an e-mail earlier today saying the decision is now available online.

Accepted to Columbia (international educational development) via email today. :)

Still waiting for HGSE....

FINALLY heard back from Penn today, and I was ACCEPTED!!!

Accepted at Penn last month.

Congratulations everybody! Wow! This is just such great news! So happy for you all! :)

I think HGSE sent out a whole bunch of notifications like, an hour ago. Y'all may want to check your applications/junk mail real quick :) And oh good, I'm glad to see a Comparative IE! Seems like everyone is IED...but is there a big difference between the two groups besides the academic focuses outlined on the TC website?

Ok International Education applicants! What's it going to be???

My final results:

Accepted: UPenn, GWU, Vanderbilt and Harvard

Denied: Columbia

Good luck everyone and congratulations!

Ok International Education applicants! What's it going to be???

My final results:

Accepted: UPenn, GWU, Vanderbilt and Harvard

Denied: Columbia

Good luck everyone and congratulations!

Where are you headed?

Not sure yet! I am waiting for all money decisions and also planning on visiting the schools at the end of the month!

Wait! I think we are in the accepted student's fb group at Penn together. hahaha.