COLUMBIA!

akaplan

I did. I'm on the site now. So it says that I've submitted my application and it's listed my recommenders. I clicked on application for graduate admission and it takes me to the main page with all the different sections of the application on the left hand side. I scrolled to the bottom and didn't see anything.

Any idea when financial aid information comes out?

EDIT- just kidding- I just reread my acceptance letter and it says information will come from financial aid office in a couple of weeks.

Edited by arjayz

In another post someone said that they contacted Columbia and that they had sent out all admissions decisions. I just contacted them and they are still reviewing applications and sending out decisions. So for anyone else who still hasn't heard, don't worry, your letter is on its way!

In another post someone said that they contacted Columbia and that they had sent out all admissions decisions. I just contacted them and they are still reviewing applications and sending out decisions. So for anyone else who still hasn't heard, don't worry, your letter is on its way!

Thank you so much for the update! I was startng to get worried. It sounds like they are sending out acceptances as they go instead of sending them all out at one time. I was under the impression no one would hear until March!

My application was complete 1/3, the same day as someone who has heard back already and I have not. I'm nervous now!

Were all of your supporting materials confirmed to be complete on the 3rd? It seems to take them a little while to organize all that stuff and maybe your school's transcripts took a little longer? You never know with this process. Don't worry!

They actually didn't confirm that my application was complete until 1/9 and they finished reviewing it last week. It's possible they only release them on Fridays--which will mean that we will both probably hear this Friday or next. At least that's what I'm going to tell myself :)

When I called on Friday they said they were submitted. Sorry if I got anyone worried.

I also got this email:

The Columbia University School of Social Work has made a decision on your application to the Two-year program, and your decision is now available online. You may access your decision through our online decision notification system located at the following URL...

Megan, How long after your interview did penn accept you?