Boston College

I nearly fainted looking at that - it's one of my top choices and hadn't expected to hear anything just yet. I had searched the results board and it seems in past years BC notifications have been much, much later... I'M SO NERVOUS.

Just show up to BC on the start date with your mailbox and inbox exploding, assuming full funding. Maybe they'd feel so bad for us that they'd accept us even if we had been rejected. :wub: (The weird face is for Valentine's Day).

Are you in C19th American, transcendental?

Just show up to BC on the start date with your mailbox and inbox exploding, assuming full funding. Maybe they'd feel so bad for us that they'd accept us even if we had been rejected. :wub: (The weird face is for Valentine's Day).

Here's hoping! I caved today and got it - nothing there. A relief and not a relief simultaneously!

Are you in C19th American, transcendental?

I am, yes! I'm interested in Early and 19th C. American lit, space/place, and epistemology. Thanks for your insight about the date, wreckofthehope. I had been going over the previous results postings trying to figure out what pattern there is. We have survived another day without a letter!

Just received an e-mail letting me know I'm one of four on the waitlist. They had 200 applicants for 4 spots. Good luck!

For serious?! I almost applied to BC. Kind of glad I didn't now. Congrats on the waitlist, though!