Sign in to follow this  
crazygirl2012

Toledo, OH

I haven't found a thread for Toledo on here. Does anyone have information about the city that they'd be willing to share with me? I'm going to contact the current students in my new program, but the more advice I can get, the better!

Toledo is... Well, interesting. At first glance, it's a total shithole. And that mostly holds true. However, you can find really interesting little places here and there. I'd say Toledo is the epitome of having to really search for, find, and then stay in the places you enjoy.

Toledo is... Well, interesting. At first glance, it's a total shithole. And that mostly holds true. However, you can find really interesting little places here and there. I'd say Toledo is the epitome of having to really search for, find, and then stay in the places you enjoy.

That's the impression I got from it when I was there for my interview. Do you know of any good (or halfway decent) coffee shops in Toledo? The current students in my new program said that Toledo is very much lacking in good coffee. That makes me so sad, but at least it will be easier to live on my stipend if I'm making my own coffee rather than indulging in deliciousness all the time.