Fall 2013 English Lit Applicants

What do your Duke applications look like, guys? Mine still says "decision not ready."

What do your Duke applications look like, guys? Mine still says "decision not ready."

Where do you see that line?

Girl with glasses, I wasn't paying attention to your sig that much until now.  No wonder we have fairly similar school lists, our subfields are very similar heh.   Though I'm surprised you aren't applying to Pitt.  Are you applying to MCM at Brown?

Also, I accidentally left my cell phone at home today.  Driving me up the wall.  

Sorry to jump in, but are you applying to MCM at Brown? I went back and forth between that and American Studies.

Between Michigan (American Culture called the first Monday of Feb last year), Pitt, Chicago, and UMass I'm not sure I'm going to survive the week. I guess it's good Vandy put me out of my misery early. :lol:

I'm also looking into other programs in case I need another round... girl who wears glasses, I've been back and forth between English, Communication, and American Studies, so if you need any guidance let me know. However, I sincerely doubt it's going to come to that for you! ;-)

Sorry to jump in, but are you applying to MCM at Brown? I went back and forth between that and American Studies.

Between Michigan (American Culture called the first Monday of Feb last year), Pitt, Chicago, and UMass I'm not sure I'm going to survive the week. I guess it's good Vandy put me out of my misery early. :lol:

I'm also looking into other programs in case I need another round... girl who wears glasses, I've been back and forth between English, Communication, and American Studies, so if you need any guidance let me know. However, I sincerely doubt it's going to come to that for you! ;-)

I'm looking forward to hearing from Michigan's American Culture program as well (although I won't be attending), I'm still anxious to know. 

Edited by Gwendolyn

Well, now I'm worried. On the tails of the Michigan admit, I thought I'd check out my application status and it's listing one of my recommendations as missing. Weird thing is, the status page on applyweb has it listed just fine, but the Wolverine status page apparently disagrees. Blerg.

Well, now I'm worried. On the tails of the Michigan admit, I thought I'd check out my application status and it's listing one of my recommendations as missing. Weird thing is, the status page on applyweb has it listed just fine, but the Wolverine status page apparently disagrees. Blerg.

Fuck wolverine access. I'm having a similar problem with Brandeis's Sage (same interface) and I have confirmed that it is just a system error. I would guess it is ok.

I saw someone mention Chicago earlier today. Are we really thinking they'll be sending out decisions this week? I wasn't expecting word from them for another 2 weeks at the  earliest, especially since their site specifically mentions sending decisions in March (and not Feb-March like other schools).

I'm looking forward to hearing from Michigan's American Culture program as well (although I won't be attending), I'm still anxious to know. 

Well the best I can pray for now is you getting in, turning down, and me, by some miracle, getting waitlisted. Here's hoping! ;)