Fulbright 2013-2014

Cyclone88

I'm so, so sorry. Big internet hugs. Keep trying!!

Not a big deal. I'm in a doctoral program with funding. And this was one of five grants I applied for funding my dissertation research. I did something risky in applying to the Fulbright anyways.

Just thought people would like to know emails are going out.

Just got my email, Netherlands Finalist! Email started with....."I am pleased to inform you that the National Screening Committee of the Institute of International Education (IIE) has recommended...."!!!! Omg, I was just screaming in my office. 

Not a big deal. I'm in a doctoral program with funding. And this was one of five grants I applied for funding my dissertation research. I did something risky in applying to the Fulbright anyways.

Just thought people would like to know emails are going out.

Hey, that sounds like a pretty good alternate plan!! Good luck with that! and thanks for letting us know. Now I almost don't WANT to hit refresh..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Recommended for the ETA IN GERMANY!!

Awesome! I'm so happy some of you are moving on to the next round. Makes me feel good to know that good peoples are winning these things, even if I don't. (Still waiting..)

Thanks. Good luck to those who haven't heard. It definitely is somewhat anticlimatic, but a relief nonetheless

I am honestly just kind of thrilled to have made it a little bit further than last time. Of course, if I don't make it through the second round, it will be that much more disapointing, I guess.