MPH CANADA FALL 2013 APPLICANTS

mazylexsymi

Thanks. Yours was pretty tooooo early because the deadline for application just ended in February. Congrats once again.

I received my acceptance on Feb 15 but I believe it may have been early admission.  Best of luck to you!T

I just got a rejection letter from UBC :(

I am still waiting to hear back from UVIC

Me too. Let's hope other news is better! 

Awww. that's really sad. I pray u guys get accepted in other school.

AY, please do u know when we can hear back from UVIC?

I just got a rejection letter from UBC :(

I am still waiting to hear back from UVIC

Me too. Let's hope other news is better! 

Received rejection letter from UBC via email this afternoon as well.  So will be attending Waterloo this fall.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by 2013MPHapplicant

Rejection letter from UBC as well.  Clearly a tough year to get in.  Anyone heard from U of T epi yet?  I'm assuming U of A will be later in the month 

Why all these rejections from UBC? Seems like it was a mass rejection.

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum and I'm glad I joined it. Gives me some hope since we are all in the same boat. Congratulations to all those who got accepted and best of luck to the rest.

Hi there, 

I see that many applied to UofT for Epi but has anyone else applied to other schools for Epi?

I am waiting on Western for Epi, McMaster for Health Research Methodology and Guelph as well! 

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting and congrats to those who've been accepted! 

Hi there, 

I see that many applied to UofT for Epi but has anyone else applied to other schools for Epi?

I am waiting on Western for Epi, McMaster for Health Research Methodology and Guelph as well! 

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting and congrats to those who've been accepted! 

Hey i applied to UofT epi as well as epi at Alberta (both MSc/mph)

Hoping to hear back soon! 

hello everyone,

I have applied to UoS and they have changed my application status to "decision made" and also stating there to contact the admission office.

I have emailed to graduate admissions yesterday but havent got any reply. I am just waiting what would be the decision. Really tensed.

hello everyone,

I have applied to UoS and they have changed my application status to "decision made" and also stating there to contact the admission office.

I have emailed to graduate admissions yesterday but havent got any reply. I am just waiting what would be the decision. Really tensed.

Best of luck!! My UoS application status still shows "Complete ready for review".

So glad i found this thread! I have applying to a few MPH programs in Ontario because I live in Toronto and don't want to leave the province. I haven't heard back from any of them yet so I am still waiting!

I applied to

U of T epi stream

Waterloo MPH - online

Guelph MPH

Queens MPH

Can people who are currently in MPH programs or who got acceptances to any of these tell us their stats like gpa and experiences. My GPA is ok but I have alot of experience in research, published paper, and currently am working as a RA on a few epi projects.

Goodluck to everyone!

It seems like only a very few people in this forum applied to SFU. :(

I applied to the population health MPH stream at SFU - am going a little crazy waiting on their reply since I have gotten accepted to the University of Edinburgh and they require an answer sooon!

I applied to the population health MPH stream at SFU - am going a little crazy waiting on their reply since I have gotten accepted to the University of Edinburgh and they require an answer sooon!

I also applied to the population health stream and i haven't heard back either

we should probably be hearing back really soon!