SAIS fellowship email

you may be eligible for the Norton one if your interest is in security issues. it's open to international students :)

Thank you!

I actually applied for Conflict Management but I'm writing my capstone about terrorism in my undergrad. =)

I guess I will give it a try!

With the aid form, are you guys definite on your savings and parental contribution? I am not so it'd be OK to put a little note indicating this is an estimate and may change either way depending on the situation at the time? Getting no response from SAIS at the moment!

• 2 weeks later...

On a similar note, did anyone get an email from the Fletcher Admissions Director about their application? I got one yesterday where the Director said she enjoyed reading my application and suggested I check out their website etc. She mentioned my school etc. so it wasn't generic but I'm not sure if she emailed her fav applicants or what.

I got one! It mentioned both my school and work, although it seemed generic otherwise. When I replied to thank her for the email, she responded immediately and had a very nice, convivial conversation with me. It definitely made me feel good about my chances - but I don't want to read too much into either...Fletcher is known for being very hands on.

I never got the scholarship email from SAIS ) : 

But I did get one from SIPA.

Jeeezzz....I can't wait for decisions!!!